Wednesday 28 August 2013

A to Z Survey

Never thought of doing a survey on here until I saw Perpetual Page Turner's that she created herself. Since I'm not doing much until Friday, I thought why not have a go at this! It was either stare at my twitter interactions, stalk facebook or this. I'd much prefer to do this... LET'S DO IT!
Oh and I included some relevant gifs ooooooo...

Author you've read the most books from:

Rachel Caine; She's the author that got me interested in vampire/paranormal books. I still adore her writing now.


Best sequel ever:
100% Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I really liked the first book in this series but Onyx was my favourite out of the two. Oh and Daemon!

Currently reading:
The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Then I shall watch the movie straight after!

Drink of choice while reading:
If I'm reading during the day; Coke. *Happiness* If it's at night/during the evening; Tea.

E-reader or physical book?
Physical books all the way! I love the feeling of holding an actual book whilst laying propped up in bed and although I do read ebooks sometimes, I way prefer actual books. I like how they smell (weird?) and the fact I can add it to my collection on my shelf when I'm done, like a trophy of what I've read throughout the years!
Me:

Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in High School:

Stiles from Teen Wolf (thats a fictional character right?) Oh my, Stiles is that guy that girls bypass because he's the nice-always-in-the-friendzone boy who I would have been a total sucker for.Ohhhh, look at him. Damn it.

Glad you gave this book a chance:

Awakened by Brenda K. Davies. Definitely recommending this book to paranormal lovers!

Hidden gem book:

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton. Next door neighbor romance which is highly recommended. The flirting, the banter, the love-hate relationship, it's all there!

Important moment in your reading life:

Realising that since I go through books so quickly and since I generally don't have a social life, I should be doing something productive with what I'm good at; reading and giving opinions. And this blog was born!

Just finished:

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Kind of books you wont read:

BDSM, I read Fifty Shades of Grey purely out of interest (as most of us did) and it's definitely not my thing. Some people may enjoy reading about that kind of stuff but it's not for me, Christian Grey, although I imagined him to be yummy, was frustrating to me as a character and- No, I prefer the sappy kind of romance, no whips attached.
Longest book you've read:
Not one hundred percent sure but I think it's Onyx, by Jennifer L. Armentrout, so far!

Major book hangover because of:
Onyx (mentioned for the 16838564th time today), because I'm waiting for the third book to arrive!!!

Number of bookcases you own:

None at the moment *wah*. I'm having to keep all my books in my wardrobe since I'm completely re-doing my bedroom! 

One book you have read multiple times:

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire.

Preferred place to read:
My bed, just before I go to sleep or just after I've woken up.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:
"You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope." - Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
R
eading regret:
Not reading The Vampire Diaries books before watching the tv show, I hear they're much better! Maybe I will read them now I've stopped watching it.
Series you started and need to finish:
The Morganville Vampire series, not entirely sure if they're all out now but I'm buying more on Friday so...

Three of your all-time favourite books:

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks and Soul Screamers, My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent. Uh make it into a movie already!!

Unapologetic fangirl for:

Jennifer L. Armentrout. YOU FREAKING GENIUS I LOVE YOU...r books.

Very excited for this release more than all the others:

The fifth book in the Lux series to be written and published, that's the last one right? THEN I CAN MARATHON THAT SHIT.
W
orst bookish habit:
I have to be chewing on something when I read, like I'll pick up a pen, straw, bottle etc and just chew on it as I read. It's a weird habit that I can't seem to shake!

X
marks the spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
(As said before) I do not have shelves put up yet due to re-doing my room so I shall use my iBooks shelf; The 27th book is Wicked Games by Jessica Clare. 

Y
our latest book purchase:
Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington which I have yet to start!
ZZZ-snatcher book:

The last book that kept me up way too late was Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout, I just could not put it down no matter how much my body was like "you need sleep".


DONE! Now it's your turn! 

I am definitely looking for suggestions, I review books or movies, preferably new ones so if anyone knows of any, just leave a comment! Otherwise you can tweet me (and follow me *hint hint*) at @Daydreamreviews. I'm happy to chat or take suggestions!


I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you enjoy the books even more! Hit the books, they wont hit back;)
Stay lovely! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment